Thick gurls are everywhere. From Instagram models to your average working woman, more and more women are packing on the pounds. While there’s no single answer to how to deal with thick gurls, there are some general tips you can follow in order to make the process a bit easier.
Preparing for Thick Gurls
thickness is all relative!
There’s no need to be intimidated by thicker girls. In fact, there are a few things you can do to prepare for them and make the experience more enjoyable for both of you.
First, avoid making any assumptions about their size or sexual prowess. Just because a girl is thick doesn’t mean she’s slutty or bossy, and just because she’s thick doesn’t mean she can’t have fun.
Second, don’t be afraid to ask her questions. Thick girls often have a lot to say, and they’re usually more than happy to share it with you. If you’re shy, this is the perfect opportunity to open up and learn more about her.
Finally, remember that thickness isn’t everything – just as long as you respect her boundaries and don’t take advantage of her thicker body, everything will be fine.
Tips to Avoid Thick Gurl Attacks
One of the most important things you can do to protect yourself from thick gurl attacks is to be prepared. The following tips will help you avoid getting attacked by a thick gurl:
- Always be aware of your surroundings. If you see someone that you think might be a thick gurl, stay alert and watch what they are doing. If you feel like you are in danger, get away asfast as possible.
- Avoid eye contact. If a thick gurlattack is inevitable, try not to make eye contact with them. This will make it easier for them to attack you without being held accountable for their behavior.
- Be assertive. If a thick gurlattack does occur, be assertive and stand your ground. Tell them off and don’t let them intimidate you into submission. Remember, they are not worth your time or energy!
Tips to Avoid Seeing Thick Gurls Everywhere You Go
When you’re out and about, it’s important to be aware of the dangers that can come with encountering thick girls. Here are some tips to help you avoid seeing them everywhere you go:
- Be mindful of your surroundings. When you’re out and about, pay attention to where you’re going and who is around you. Thick gurls can be a danger not only to themselves but also to other people in the vicinity.
- Avoid eye contact. Whenever possible, try to avoid making eye contact with thick gurls. This will help lessen the chances of her getting too close for your comfort.
- Walk in a straight line. When you’re walking, try to keep a straight line between you and the thick gurls in question. This will minimize the chances of running into them or getting caught up in their gravitational pull.
- Keep your cool. If you do find yourself encountering a thick girl on the street, don’t get angry or agitated – just walk away as calmly as possible. If she follows you, try to remain polite but firm in your refusal to speak to her further.
Tips to Combat Thick Gurl Confrontations
Thick gurls can be a challenge to deal with. Here are a few tips to help you combat them:
- Know your limits. If you find yourself getting overwhelmed by the thick gurl, remember that you don’t have to try to be like her. Set your own boundaries and don’t let her push you around.
- Stand your ground. If the thick gurl starts getting aggressive, don’t back down. Show her that you won’t be pushed around, and carry yourself with confidence.
- Don’t take it personally. Thick gurls can be difficult to understand, but that doesn’t mean they are attacking you personally. Just remember that they are feeling threatened and insecure, and try to approach the situation calmly and diplomatically.
Tips to Keep Thick Gurl Out of Your Life
There’s no denying that thick girls can be beautiful – and sometimes desirable. But as with anything else in life, there are certain things to keep in mind if you want to keep thick gurls out of your life.
First and foremost, it’s important to be honest with yourself. If you’re attracted to her because of her weight, then you need to be honest with yourself and accept that. Don’t try to sugarcoat it or pretend that you don’t find her attractive because of her size – that won’t work.
Another thing to keep in mind is to be respectful. Thick gurls often have a lot of confidence, and they may not appreciate being called names or treated like objects. Be respectful both towards her and towards your own self-respect.
Finally, remember that thick gurls are people too. Just like you, they have feelings and deserve to be treated fairly. If you’re able to do these things, odds are slim she’ll chase after you – but if she does, at least you’ll know how to handle the situation.
Thick gurls can be tough to deal with, but that doesn’t mean you have to put up with unacceptable behavior. In fact, there are a few simple tips you can follow to prepare for thick gurls who might act out in unexpected ways. By following these tips, not only will you be able to handle the situation better, but you will also set the stage for a positive encounter that could lead to future business opportunities. Here are seven Golden Rules for dealing with thick gurls:
- Keep your cool and don’t react emotionally. Remember: Thick gurls aren’t always reasonable or rational when they get angry, so try not to take it personally.
- Don’t let them drag the conversation down. If they start talking about themselves too much or going off on tangents, remind them that you want to talk about what they said earlier in the conversation instead of reliving their childhood traumas from third grade again.
3. Don’t argue with them – even if you think you have a valid point. Arguing won’t change anything and may actually make things worse by drawing attention away from what you.